Sunday, May 16, 2010

Liquid Poison

This post is for all my power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry. I was out clubbing last night with some friends having shots and this fine bartender from the Dominican Republic starts talking to me about liquors to mix with apple juice. I have a real thing for vodka and apple juice, but not all vodkas mix well. Now if you have a little money to spend I recommend 

Grey Goose 












Or

Belvedere

















If you're on a budget like most people I recommend

Absolut

















Or

Smirnoff

















Now if you prefer whiskey like some of my friends I recommend

Jameson


















Or

Johnny Walker "Red"











If its rum I say Bacardi or Captain Morgans. These are just a few of the combinations of  liquid poisons that can be consumed with apple juice.  Feel free to suggest your own elixir to the list and if it sounds tasty, I'll try it and let you know. 

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment