Friday, August 20, 2010

Favorite Drinks


Its the weekend and I'm going out to get drunk! I haven't had a drink in a few weeks and I've been feeling very thirsty. One of my favorite drinks is the Long Island Ice Tea. Its four liquors I enjoy Vodka, Tequila, Rum and Gin, mixed with cola, lemon juice and a few things I can't remember. If made properly it tastes like a lemony ice tea with a strong after-taste. Most people who are unfamiliar with the drink don't know how much alcohol goes into it and usually get knocked on their ass after two. (I luv it)

For my bartender enthusiasts and power drinkers I posted a "how to make" video below. Remember its fun to drink alone but better to drink with a friend. Preferably one who buys the drinks and provides a taxi to get home at the end of the night. (Enjoy)

No comments:

Post a Comment