Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vinumous Chronicles: 16 Barz Series COMPLETE


If you didn't read my last post about the 16 Barz Series, here's the scoop. It started April 17, 2011 and it goes on until August 28th 2011. Every week I spit a new 16 bar accapella and release it on my youtube page for the next 20 weeks. The 16 bars are a mix of new verses from my upcoming project "The Audio Bully" and freestyles I wrote for the occasion.

Check out the first four weeks of videos from my youtube page below. These are freestyle rhymes for real Hip-Hop heads. If you like what you hear check out Tyger Vinum on myspace, facebook, reverbnation and twitter help spread the word. Lets get good music out to the people. Below is the completed 16 Barz series.












































No comments:

Post a Comment