Saturday, August 11, 2012

Local Graff Art


I've been spending allot of time biking around the city. I'm editing the video for Novicane and looking for ideas on which visuals to use.  I draw inspiration from nature and going around Holland on bike, you always find something new.

This post is the first in a series of posts I will be doing sporadically dedicated to local graffiti art. I see some nice pieces when riding and recently I started taking pics. So far I've only shot pieces from West Amsterdam and the Centrum. As I travel there will be graff art from the rest of the city.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not limiting the location to Amsterdam. I ride there the most but I'm going to post graff pics from other cities also. I've seen some interesting work while riding the train to Den Haag and Rotterdam

There's allot of dope street art that only people in Holland get to see. So I'm going to share it with the world. Check out the pictures below


















No comments:

Post a Comment