Friday, June 28, 2013

Waiting to Watch


Things have been busy so I haven't had a chance to see any new movies for a while. The short movie I'm working on will be done tomorrow so I'll post it.

Talking about movies, I finally got to see the new Star Trek movie "Into the Darkness" and I wasn't impressed.The movie wasn't bad but I like the original "Wrath of Khan" version better. It was more grimy and the dialog between Capitan Kirk and Khan was intense.

There's a few movies I'm waiting to see. Most are science fiction cuz I love the genre, but there may be a thriller or two in the list also. Top of the list is The Wolverine! Most people are waiting for Superman, but I was never into Superman comics. I collected Wolverine for years and like how they told his origin story in the first movie. Hopefully they repeat the fine blend of story-telling and action in this film.   

Below are the trailers for some of the films I'm waiting to watch. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment