Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tha GlobeTrotter



Summer is here! The sun is finally shining in Holland. For the last few days its been hotter than trying to tan in a Volcano. Although it's been hot here for awhile, I haven't been around to enjoy it.



Over the last few months I've been traveling around Europe. I've been to Prague - Czech Republic, Budapest - Hungary, and last month Nesabar - Bulgaria. I spent a week in a place called Sunny Beach. That place was one non-stop party. It's like Ibiza on steroids. There are so many activities to do aside from partying that I needed an extra week just to get through all the tourist attractions.



My experience in Sunny Beach motivated me to write a new song. Once I got back to Holland I jumped in the studio and recorded it. The song is named "Tha GlobeTrotter." According to the dictionary a Globetrotter is, "someone who regularly travels to different parts of the world." That definition accurately describes my new song.



This Sunday I leave for Koh Pha-ngan, Thailand. I'll be there for two weeks. Next month south of France, and in September two weeks in Cartagena, Colombia. I'm always on the move. There's so many places I want to see and only have a limited amount of time to do it. 



Tha GlobeTrotter, is a song about my travels and experiences around the world. The version available now is only the ruffmix. The final version will be released on my upcoming album and will have scratches added. Check out the song below. If you like what you hear drop a comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment