Saturday, May 14, 2022

Fruits of Labor



"In life even the blind can have a vision. To manifest their dreams, desires and ambitions."

Yikes! Did u see that dip. It looked like btc took a long fall off a short cliff. As of now it's rebounding but could fall lower. Luckily paranoia prevented me from buying at 32K and I avoided the big drop. After experiencing 50% drops last cycle I knew better. For those invested in Luna...I feel your pain. Watching it fall to zero was a reminder that we are definitely in a bear market. I'm just glad I never got involved with UST. This is the first time I've seen a stablecoin lose its peg and drop so low.

In a previous blog I said I didn't believe btc could fall to 14K. That was stupid. Anything can happen in crypto. For the past two market cycles there's been an 85% drop during the peak of the bear market. That would put btc at around 10-14k. That my friends would be the bottom and would trigger a buying opportunity that would literally change people into millionaires. You will see the fruits of your labor before the next halving in 2024. If you're searching for a little light at the end of the tunnel. There's a possibility that we see a bounce back up before the end of this month. Basically that would make this a temporary bottom. The price could rise to around 50K then fall even lower. This is just looking at the history of the last two cycles. Adjust your portfolios and keep some stablecoins ready. (not investment advice)

Last bear cycle I was spot trading and fell victim to the crash. Now I know how to leverage trade. I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I can say that "shorting" everything has been very profitable. I know shorting is a taboo subject for many investors. It's basically making profit off the declining price of an asset. It's foolish to believe anyone (or group) of retailers shorting could effect the market. It's not possible. The real market movers are trading billions of dollars. Your short trade means nothing. I'm saying this because now is the time to make money. While everyone else sits on their hands praying the price goes back up (which it will) in a bear market u watch for the pump then ride the crash down. (not investment advice)  

I wish u all Health, Wealth, and Success

Tha One an Only 


No comments:

Post a Comment